Sunday, February 25, 2007

My week in review - Week 3

Now at the conclusion of the week, I am starting to feel measurable progress over these past 3 weeks of training. My swim endurance is finally starting to come back, my pedal technique has improved greatly from spinning (still a little ways from riding outside), and my running shape is as good as it ever was. I'm already at a point this year that is miles away from where I started last season. Here's hoping the weather keeps cooperating like it did this week so I can continue to make progress. Oh wait, whats that? It snowed today?


Oh crap! Looks like its back to the gym for lots of indoor training this week. Anyways, where was I? Oh yea, numbers for the week:
  • Swim: 3100 yards (goal: 2500)
  • Bike: 1:15 hour (goal: 3 hours)
  • Run: 12 miles (goal: 10 miles)
  • Weight sessions: 2 (goal: 2 sessions)
Overall, I'm happy with the results. Goals for next week are to continue building my swim endurance, keep up the spinning, continue to log some running miles, and hit the gym twice.
  • Swim: 3500 yards
  • Bike: 2 hours
  • Run: 10 miles
  • Weight sessions: 2
Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails