Fast forward to this morning at about 6 am, when I was awakened by my good friend Piper. Since I was awake, I figured hey might as well go for a run. Yea. Bad idea. This should come as no surprise to anyone, but let me give you the recap.
- Mile 1: 7:58 - Feeling good. Running in the morning is great and peaceful. Wait. Stomach starting to feel something brewing
- Mile 2: 7:40 - Ahhh. After the pit stop at McDonald's (hey it was the closest place), feeling much better
- Mile 3: 7:54 - Not so much better anymore. Feeling a bit dehydrated. Probably should have drank/eaten something this morning
- Mile 4: 7:58 - Ugh. Its all up hill from here. Wheezing begins as my lack of hydration sets in
- Mile 5: 8:02 - Almost there. Almost there. Stupid mile long hill. I hate you.
- Mile 6: 7:42 - The faster I run, the faster I can get to the bathroom. Home at last!