Saturday, May 19, 2007

Its Go Time!

Well its finally here, my first tri of the season. I've done a few races so far, but this is first "real" one. I'm looking forward to getting it under my belt so I can see how all the hard work so far has paid off. TT and I went to pick up our packets and got to drive the bike course, and walk the run course. Overall, a nice rolling hill course with very few worry spots. The swim is in a beautiful 50 meter pool. After speaking with the race director this morning, he informed us that the pool temps should be around 70 tomorrow morning. Not bad for an outdoor pool operating before it officially opens. Besides, its only going to feel cold for the first 5 strokes and I'll forget about it.

So that's all I've got for now. My bags are packed and I'm ready to go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails