Tuesday, April 10, 2007

One of those days

I can't put my finger on it, but today was just one of those days. You know, when the workout just doesn't go as well as you would like it. Today's swim workout was one of those workouts I would like to forget. I started with a straight swim of 1000 yards which was OK, but slower than usual. I could tell my form was sloppy and I developed a headache in the middle of the set. Not a great way to start, huh? I had planned to do 5 x 200 yard decreasing intervals after the 1000 yard swim, but only got through 2 of the 200 yard sets. My head was just pounding too much. Even on the last 200 though, I felt like I was pushing relatively hard, but my time was way slow. I'd just like to think that today was a hiccup and my next swim workout will be back to progression...at least I hope so!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails