Friday, April 6, 2007

Back to Reality

Unfortunately, my time away from work and the rest of my normal life is over and its time to get back to the daily grind. The rest away from home was much needed and appreciated. TT and I went up to NY to spend some time with her cousins and celebrate Passover. The nice thing about celebrating Passover with them was that there was no tv, no cell phones, and no computers. I told work to not even bother trying to contact me, because I wouldn't have my phone on or be checking email. It was a nice break from the usual routine of having my email and/or phone available all the time. You may be asking yourself, what could one possibly do without all those things? Well, you can sleep, eat, rest,, eat, and sleep. You get the idea. Not a bad way to spend some time away from home : -)

So now that I am back, I am finding it challenging to get back in the routine. I think for me, its more of the fact that its the middle of the week and I hate starting something in the middle. Call it OCD I guess. If I don't get in workouts in the beginning of the week, it becomes a challenge to put in a good week. I need to get past the mental part of starting in the middle/end.

And that starts today...I've got a 2500 yard swim planned to get my body back in the swing of things.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails