Monday, March 26, 2007

My week in review - Week 7

Its time again for the week in review. First race is the books. It was nice to get a feel for a race situation and to start it off with a PR was a bonus. With the nice weather on Sunday, I really wanted to spend some time outside. I tired to go mountain biking, but about 10 minutes in and broke my derailleur hanger. Not so fun. So I drove back home and decided to go for a brick workout. Took the road bike out for an hour spin and then went on a 30 minute run. legs felt a bit tight, mainly due to the race from Saturday. It was nice to stretch it out though and I feel a lot better today because of it. So without further ado, lets get to the numbers for this week:

Swim: 4100 yards (Goal: 4000 yards)
Bike: 3 hours (Goal: 2 hours)
Run: 14.7 miles (Goal: 12 miles)
Weight Sessions: 1 (Goal: 2 sessions)
Time: 7 hours (Goal: 6 hours)

With more nice weather on tap for the week, I'd like to get some more time on the bike outside. Ideally, I'd mix in some mountain biking, but I need to take it to the shop and see how long they will take to fix it. Either way, I'm going to start a focus week with the bike. I also want to keep up the swimming, so this means less running. Goals for the week:

Swim: 4200 yards
Bike: 5 hours
Run: 5 miles
Weight Sessions: 2
Time: 8 hours

That's all for me. Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails