Friday, March 13, 2009

SU vs UConn Highlights

I don't talk too much sports on this blog (aside from those that I participate in), which is shocking, because I am a huge sports fan. It just never occurred to me that I don't discuss it that much. Well this recap is too much not to share. For those of you who may or may not follow college basketball, last night was one of the most ridiculous games I have ever heard of. Syracuse and UConn went through 6 overtimes in the Quarterfinals of the Big East Tournament. And as an SU alum, I have to say I am quite happy with the outcome.

Highlights:


Of course without cable tv (since we just moved into our new home), I didn't watch the game. But thanks to the magic of the Internet, I was able to find the highlights.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails