Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Official SunTrust National Marathon Pictures








These are the official pictures from the marathon. I am kind of disappointed in them. Although I found 9 pictures (2 in the Lost and Found), there isn't a finish shot. The last two were close, but they were taken while heading toward the finish chute, but zero pictures of me actually crossing the line. I looked around through other people's pictures and found a few finish shots, so I know they could have taken them. You'd think for a marathon, the one place the photographers would have been was right as each runner crossed the finish line. I'm just a little dissapointed that they didn't capture that moment.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

yeah! that is so stupid! i mean i could take pictures like that if i had tried.. but the finish line? they get their special press access the least they could do is situate one of the photogs at the finish line!

Rainmaker said...

Bummer about the finish - but at least you got your photos quick. Sometimes a few others get dumped in a few days later - I'd definitly keep checking.

And there are a few decent ones in there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails