Thursday, April 24, 2008

B-Fit B-Day Gear Has Arrived!

As many of you know, I was the male winner of the February B-Fit B-Day Challenge contest for documenting my full day of swimming 2 miles, biking 28 miles, and running 8 miles. As the winner, I received a Rudy Project Helmet and pair of sunglasses. For the helmet, I selected the Actyum in the Titanium/Black Matte and for the sunglasses I selected the Syluro S-Wide.

After having a chance to go for several rides sporting both the helmet and sunglasses, I am confident to say they rock! Not only do they look awesome, but the helmet matches perfectly with my new bike. With all these equipment upgrades, I sure feel faster out there, and I know I look good doing it. (Sorry about these terrible quality pictures, I only had my cell phone with me)

As a side note, I also received my samples of Hornet Juice, but I have not had the opportunity to try it yet. I will be sure to provide my review once I have given it a try.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails