Wednesday, August 1, 2007

And so it begins...

With the amazing growth of triathlon in the past few years, big races seem to fill up faster and faster. Last night, I set the alarm for midnight and registered for next year's "A" race along with a couple hundred other anxious triathletes (so far). As I have stated several times, my plans for next season are to give the 1/2 IM distance a try. I watched Eagleman 70.3 in amazement this year as a spectator and will now be toeing the line come June 8, 2008.

So now that I'm registered, let the training and the smackage begin!

1 comment:

Wrenched Photography said...

hmm lesss see here. You stink at swimming and long bikes but kick ass on the run. I stink at the run, but excel in the swim and long bike. Whos gonna win?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails