Friday, November 4, 2011

Can you see me?

I'm really looking forward to "falling back" once daylight savings hits, if for nothing other than the fact that I can't walk or run with Tucker in the morning like we typically do, because it is so dark.  He's got this high visibility vest now and even a blinky light, but I'd still prefer the sun, because I get worried cars might not be able to spot him as easily.  However, he certainly looks pretty visible here: 


Yes, day light savings means the evenings will be darker earlier (which means many of my workouts will be done in the dark), but I like my morning time and I think Tucker does too.  Does he look happy its so dark out this morning on our walk to you?

Poor guy just needs some sun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails