March 21 - National Marathon
March 28 - Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10k
May 9 - Battle of the Boulevard 10k
August 15-16 - Luray International & Sprint Triathlon
October 4 - Army 10 Miler
October 25 - Marine Corps Marathon
First, a couple of notes about this schedule:
- I've only signed up for the first 2 events in this calendar
- There may be a few other races thrown in as I see fit
- The Ukrop Monument 10k will likely be run/walked, depending on how I am feeling after the National Marathon. Rebecca and I are going down to visit with some friends who are also running this race, so there is no personal goal for this race
- Battle of the Boulevard is literally 2 blocks away from me. Rebecca has run in it 2 years in a row, but I have never been able to run in it. I'd like to do that this year.
- For the past few years, I have either raced or spectated at the Luray Triathlons. This is a great local race. To up the ante a little bit, I will be doing the Luray Double and competing in both races back to back. I'd urge anyone local to do this race.
- I'd like to do a fall marathon this year and have my eyes on the Marine Corps Marathon, since it is another local race that I have trained with people for and spectated at. We'll see, but its on the schedule for now.