Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Never Have I Ever

I'm sure you know the game.  You know - you name something you've never done before and anyone in the room who has done that thing has to take a sip of the beverage of choice.  You learn a lot about people that way.  Probably more than you ever wanted.  Especially when alcohol is involved.

I can't serve you up anything myself, but here is my big reveal:

Never have I ever, raced in a triathlon when the weather sucked (ie torrential downpour).

So there you have it.  That's right.  I've always lucked out.  Clear blue skies abound.  I've certainly raced many hot ones.  Just no soggy wet ones.  Until now.

At least as far as I can tell, I'll be taking a big swig from my cup next time soneone says never have I ever...

1 comment:

Rainmaker said...

Translation: I can now fully blame you for this weekends upcoming messiness. :)

You taunted it...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails