Friday, July 6, 2007

Race Weekend

I suck. This week has been chaotic. I haven't posted since Monday. And to be honest, pretty uneventful from a triathlon perspective. Takin it easy with some moderate workouts mixed in. And then there is the other side of things, that she can talk about, but I prefer to discuss manly things like beer and bbq...mmm.

Oh yea, race weekend. Tomorrow is my first Olympic distance race of the season. I've got nerves for the first time this season. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I guess now it all feels real, since I'm entering the first phase of the meat of my season. The plan is to sleep in until 4:00 am and be on the road by 4:30. Then we head to Perryville, about 2 hours away for my race. Once the race is over, its on to our next destination: Philadelphia, PA. Rebecca is doing the Philadelphia Womens Triathlon...err Duathlon. Her race is on Sunday morning, so we are going for the pre-race meeting in the afternoon, and possibly spend some time with some friends for dinner. Then its another early wakeup call and another race.

This weekend is chock full of triathlon. Good luck to anyone racing/training this weekend!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails