Monday, August 20, 2012

Travelin' Man



If you haven't noticed by the lack of posts lately (but I have still been active on Twitter, so you can always follow me there!), I've been a bit busy.  Its no surprise that having a kid makes you busier than ever.  But add traveling with a kid and you've upped the ante quite a bit.  In the last four weeks we've been to: California, Delaware Beaches, New York City, and Boston.  Phew! 

Don't get me wrong - I love me some vacation!  I just like when it is spaced out a bit.  Some of the trips are for our personal sanity, but others are for weddings, events, family, and work.  We've essentially been living out of our suitcases, because you get back only to realize 2 days later that its time to start packing for the next trip.  Why bother unpacking?  Except of course to change running clothes.  Nobody likes to have to re-use stinky running clothes.  And I'll be sure to have some running related posts on my whereabouts from each of my trips.  But for now, those posts will have to sit on hold. 

So with our priorities set, we zipped across the country with clean running clothes and a very cooperative and patient baby.  Trust me - when you try to give a car for 10 hours, having a well manner baby is the only way to survive.  Amazingly, we managed to return home from our month long travel bender tired, but happy to have explored the country with our little guy.

When it was all said and done, Z Man has traveled to the following states in just 3 months: Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and California.  3 months...10 states...that's 20% of the US right there folks!  Talk about a lil' traveller!

With that, I've leave you with my favorite photo, which was taken in Rhode Island while having some fun and killing some time.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails