Thursday, February 12, 2009

Birthday Blogging

I'm never one to toot my own horn and yell out to everyone that it is my birthday, but IT IS MY BIRTHDAY! Not really a major milestone, since I am one year short of the big three-oh. Only then will I panic and crawl under my bed trying to hide from all the clocks that say it is February 12 and officially old (no offense to those who have already passed that milestone).

So, I started my day off like everyone should - with a nice (actually pretty tiring) 4 mile hilly run. After I was done it felt nice. During...not so much.

Unlike previous years, I could not take the day off. Work has been breathing down my back for the past 2 months or so and this week is the culmination of a project. I'm happy to report that today in all likelihood is my last busy day on this project. So, it sucks that I have to work, but also nice that the pain and suffering will be gone (till the next project comes along).

Oh well...so thats my day. I've got lots of updates, but they will come in time...for now, I'm going to sit back and enjoy my day ;)

5 comments:

The Lazy Triathlete said...

I will not mock you too hard. But your mother did all the work the day you were born.

Rainmaker said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Sarah said...

Sorry this is coming in so late, but happy birthday! Hope it was a great one.

jeanne said...

i'm the latest and last, as usual! happy birthday! may it be your best year ever!

Anonymous said...

tosun blushing clicking deltabad championship offer lfkku proposals populace manning inkpen
lolikneri havaqatsu

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails